Wednesday, February 1, 2012

love confession;

Satan cannot stand against a Believer that has revelation of the power of speaking the scriptures. -@Creflo_Dollar [tweet]


As sons/daughters of Christ we have the authority to confess or speak good or bad over our lives, according to Genesis 1:26-28 we have dominion over the earth, as well as, our lives!

How do we know what to confess?
God's Word. Put yourself in each scripture, blessing, and promise from God in the Bible.
Right now, in my personal life, I am searching to have more love, loves towards others. So, I have taken the scriptures from Romans 12:9-21 and made my personal daily love confession!

my love confession:
I truly love others and hate what is wrong. I hold tightly to what is good and love with genuine affection. and take delight in honoring others! I am never lazy, but work hard and enthusiastically to serve the Lord. I rejoice in our confident hope, I am patient in trouble and keep on praying. When God's people are in need I am ready to help them and I'm always eager to practice hospitality. I bless those who persecute me, I do not curse them; I pray that God will bless them. I am happy with those who are happy and I weep with those who weep. I live in harmony with others. I am not to proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people and I do not think I know it all. I never pay back evil with more evil. All of my ways are honorable for everyone to see, and I do all that I can to live in peace with everyone. I never take revenge. Instead, when my enemies are hungry I feed them, if they are thirsty I give them something to drink....I do not let evil conquer me but I conquer evil by doing good! All in Jesus' name, Amen!

Stay Blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment